Some interesting facts that you will not find anywhere else
Hello friends, in this page you will find photos with new interesting information which you can also share on social media. And photos with such interesting facts are updated on this page every now and then.
You can follow us on social media to know such information.
Interesting information, interesting fact
(1) After the construction of the Taj Mahal all the hands of the artisans were cut off.
As soon as the construction of the Taj Mahal was completed, Emperor Shah Jahan cut off the hands of the artisans so that no artisan or even after his empire could build a building like the Taj Mahal. This is totally wrong. He told them not to work and that their daily expenses would be paid from the royal treasury.
(2) Hindi is the mother tongue of India.
Some of us still believe that Hindi is our mother tongue but in fact there is no proof of it. There is a majority of Hindi language in India but it is not mentioned in any national or official constitution.
(3) Hockey is the national sport of India.
It may have been taught many times in school that hockey is the national sport of India but in fact hockey has not been included anywhere as a national sport. It is true that hockey has no value against a sport like cricket.
(4) Yahoo twice had a chance to buy Google.
Many interesting facts are also connected with the famous company Yahoo from its one-time Yahoo Messenger and email service. In 1998, Google offered to sell its company to Yahoo for only 10 1 million. Feeling we have 'Run out of gas' emotionally when Yahoo offered to buy Google for 3 million the second time Google demanded લાખ 5 million, Yahoo withdrew the offer. But Yahoo also rejected the offer. Today, Yahoo is worth only લાખ 4 million.
(5) Varanasi was the first inhabited city in the world.
Varanasi is a very sacred place for the people of Hinduism but in fact the belief about Varanasi that it is the first city in the world is wrong. Varanasi is one of the many cities that came into existence before Varanasi.
Strawberry is the only fruit in the world whose seeds grow outwards.
* Very few people know that cows and buffaloes do not have teeth in the upper jaw.
* When a woman is pregnant, her brain shrinks. Later it takes 6 months for the brain to become the same as before.
* “How to Kiss” is one of the most searched words on YouTube.
* In 2016, the largest Kumbh Mela held in India, the number of people reached 20 million. This population is even larger than the entire Mexico City
* POPCORN is the oldest breakfast in the world. It has been eaten for the last 5,000 years.
* The human brain never hesitates to recognize food, a beautiful face and danger.
* The cat is the only animal that spends 5% of its life in sleep only.
* ‘Martial art’ is an invention of India, later spread by Buddhist monks outside India.
* Saudi Arabia is the only country where there is not a single river.
* Most of the world's gold is found in South Africa